A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deona Bridgeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deona Bridgeman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deona Bridgeman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bridgeman graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bridgeman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Willamette Falls Hospital, Oregon City, Or
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deona Lynn Bridgeman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deona L. Bridgeman practice?
- Dr. Deona Bridgeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Deona Bridgeman practices Family Medicine near Canby, OR.
See Canby Family Physicians.