Dr. Deona Bridgeman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deona Bridgeman?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Deona Bridgeman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 3rd, 2015

Dr Bridgeman is an awesome doctor and I highly recommend her to anyone wanting a good doctor that actually listens.

October 28th, 2014

Amazing dedication and tenacity for the right diagnosis

I have had numerous minor medical issues in my life and had neither overwhelming positive or negative experiences. I eventually found myself with a complex and serious medical condition. She wasn't my primary care physician but she spearheaded everything to do with my diagnosis and called as often as several times per week to ensure tests were occurring and I was okay. She made sure all tests and evaluations went to my in network provider. She truly changed my impression of doctors and medicine. She is truly a credit to her profession. As with complex diagnosis you see on tv, she really did keep texting and exploring and delving into my condition till she found the real problem. All this as a family practitioner. Serious love for her profession and scientific curiosity.

February 15th, 2014

Really nice Person but No Continuity or Follow up in Care

My PCP retired early and she willingly accepted my care following my my release from my spine surgeons care. Appreciated her accepting Medicare Advantage patient on disabality. She said she could assume my pain mngmnt as well. Un fortunately the last year an half of three years she has not been proactive in managing or directing my care. Multiple mistakes with incorrect documentation of office vsts and medications repeatedly reoccur. Combination of M.A. who doesnt appear to like her job may be component of pattern of mistakes. Sadly if you rely on your PCP to be a partner to help guide you thru to receive the best outcomes..she does not follow thru on what the agreed upon plan is. Plus most of staff are very nice but not well versed in their jobs. I've made llenty of mistakes in my 60+years and am not perfect..but a simple" I am sorry " lets correct the problem..would go along way but never have heard that from doctor or M.A.

November 3rd, 2009

good internist, very kind and listens well

Good internist. She is very kind and listens well. She is the best doctor I have ever had, and I am a medical professional who has a few doctors in my lifetime. We are lucky to have her out here in the country.

June 23rd, 2016