A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deovrat Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deovrat Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deovrat Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from BRD Medical College.
Dr. Singh has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- Westview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deovrat Singh MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Deovrat Singh practice?
- Dr. Deovrat Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Deovrat Singh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.