A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deovrat Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deovrat Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deovrat Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from BRD Medical College.
Dr. Singh has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- Westview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deovrat Singh MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Deovrat Singh practice?
- Dr. Deovrat Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Deovrat Singh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.