A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derald Brackmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derald Brackmann, Neurotologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brackmann
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Brackmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derald Brackmann, MD is board certified in Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Otorrhea
- Cochlear Implantation
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eardrum surgery (Tympanoplasty)
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Facial Nerve Injuries
- Facial Paralysis
- Hearing Disorders
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Neurofibromatosis 2
- Vestibular Diseases
- Vestibulocochlear Nerve Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Brackmann graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 22 awards.
Dr. Brackmann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- USC University Hospital
- St Vincent`s Medical Center - Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derald E Brackmann MD is a male Otologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Otology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Derald E. Brackmann practice?
- Dr. Derald Brackmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Derald Brackmann practices Otology and Neurotology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.