A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derald Brackmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derald Brackmann, Neurotologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brackmann
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brackmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derald Brackmann, MD is board certified in Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Otorrhea
- Cochlear Implantation
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eardrum surgery (Tympanoplasty)
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Facial Nerve Injuries
- Facial Paralysis
- Hearing Disorders
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Neurofibromatosis 2
- Vestibular Diseases
- Vestibulocochlear Nerve Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Brackmann graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 22 awards.
Dr. Brackmann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- USC University Hospital
- St Vincent`s Medical Center - Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derald E Brackmann MD is a male Otologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Otology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Derald E. Brackmann practice?
- Dr. Derald Brackmann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Derald Brackmann practices Otology and Neurotology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.