A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dereje Ayo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dereje Ayo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ayo
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ayo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dereje Ayo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayo graduated from Gondar College Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Ayo has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dereje Ayo MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dereje Ayo practice?
- Dr. Dereje Ayo has 1 office location.
Dr. Dereje Ayo practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Burleson, TX.
See Burleson Internists and Burleson Pulmonologists.