A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dereje Ayo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dereje Ayo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ayo
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ayo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dereje Ayo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayo graduated from Gondar College Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Ayo has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dereje Ayo MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dereje Ayo practice?
- Dr. Dereje Ayo has 1 office location.
Dr. Dereje Ayo practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Burleson, TX.
See Burleson Internists and Burleson Pulmonologists.