A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Johnson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Colon Cancer
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Johnson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek B Johnson MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Derek B. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Derek Johnson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Derek Johnson practices Surgery near Appleton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Tigerton, WI and Menasha, WI.
See Appleton Surgeons.