A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Braun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Braun graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Braun has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Toppenish Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Adam Braun MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Derek A. Braun practice?
- Dr. Derek Braun has 8 office locations.
Dr. Derek Braun practices Pediatrics near Galax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Wayne, IN and Mesa, AZ.
See Galax Pediatricians.