A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Bryant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Bryant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Bryant, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryant graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Bryant has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Bryant MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Derek Bryant practice?
- Dr. Derek Bryant has 2 office locations.
Dr. Derek Bryant practices Family Medicine near Bryant, AR.
See Bryant Family Physicians.