A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Chao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Chao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chao graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Chao has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Hsuante Chao MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Derek H. Chao practice?
- Dr. Derek Chao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Derek Chao practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Nephrologists.