A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Chism:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Chism, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chism graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Chism has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chism accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 16 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Derek B. Chism practice?
Dr. Derek Chism practices Radiation Oncology near Peabody, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Danvers, MA.
See Peabody Radiation Oncologists.