A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Chong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Chong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Chong, MD, MSC, FRCP is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chong graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chong has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Jeffrey Chong MD, MSC, and FRCP is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Derek J. Chong practice?
- Dr. Derek Chong has 1 office location.
Dr. Derek Chong practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists and New York Sleep Medicine Doctors.