A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Cody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Cody is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Cody, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cody graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Cody has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Cody MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Derek Cody practice?
- Dr. Derek Cody has 2 office locations.
Dr. Derek Cody practices Plastic Surgery near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA.
See Loma Linda Surgeons.