A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Cooze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Cooze is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooze
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooze Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooze graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns.
Dr. Cooze has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
- Morristown Hamblen Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek A Cooze MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Derek A. Cooze practice?
- Dr. Derek Cooze has 1 office location.
Dr. Derek Cooze practices Family Medicine near Morristown, TN.
See Morristown Primary Care Doctors.