A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Cooze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Cooze is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooze graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns.
Dr. Cooze has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
- Morristown Hamblen Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Allister Cooze MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Derek A. Cooze practice?
- Dr. Derek Cooze has 3 office locations.
Dr. Derek Cooze practices Family Medicine near Morristown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Bulls Gap, TN.
See Morristown Family Physicians.