A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Damin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Damin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Damin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Damin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Damin, FAAAAI, FACAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eczema and Atopic Dermatitis
- Nasal Allergy Rhinitis
- Sinus Infection Sinusitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Damin graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Damin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- Kosair Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Anthony Damin FAAAAI, FACAAI, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Derek A. Damin practice?
- Dr. Derek Damin has 1 office location.
Dr. Derek Damin practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Allergists and Louisville Internists.