A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Damin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Damin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Damin, FAAAAI, FACAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eczema and Atopic Dermatitis
- Nasal Allergy Rhinitis
- Sinus Infection Sinusitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Damin graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Damin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- Kosair Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Anthony Damin FAAAAI, FACAAI, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Derek A. Damin practice?
- Dr. Derek Damin has 1 office location.
Dr. Derek Damin practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Allergists and Louisville Internists.