A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Damin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Damin, FAAAAI, FACAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eczema and Atopic Dermatitis
- Nasal Allergy Rhinitis
- Sinus Infection Sinusitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Damin graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Damin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- Norton Suburban Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Damin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Anthem - 16 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Humana - 28 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan