A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Dee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Dee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Dee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dee graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dee has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek T Dee MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Derek T. Dee practice?
- Dr. Derek Dee has 6 office locations.
Dr. Derek Dee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Costa Mesa, CA and Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Los Alamitos Orthopedic Surgeons.