A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Dee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Dee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dee
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Dee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dee graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dee has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek T Dee MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Derek T. Dee practice?
- Dr. Derek Dee has 6 office locations.
Dr. Derek Dee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Costa Mesa, CA and Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Los Alamitos Surgeons.