Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Derek Donegan
Dr. Derek Donegan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery. Dr. Donegan is affiliated with Pennsylvania Hospital, The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania and Graduate Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Derek Donegan has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
Dr. Derek Donegan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Min Jung Park
General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi
Dr. Sarah Greer
Trauma Surgery, Critical Care Medicine, General Practice
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi10
Dr. Tyler Morris
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi5