A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Donegan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Donegan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Donegan graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Donegan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek James Donegan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Derek J. Donegan practice?
- Dr. Derek Donegan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Derek Donegan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Woodbury Heights, NJ.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons and Philadelphia Surgeons.