A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Donegan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Donegan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donegan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Donegan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Donegan graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Donegan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek James Donegan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Derek J. Donegan practice?
- Dr. Derek Donegan has 1 office location.
Dr. Derek Donegan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons and Philadelphia Surgeons.