by Salvatore DeLuca on Oct 16th, 2014

Dr. Donegan saved my life! I came in as a trauma and he put me back together! I owe him everything, also his amazing staff!!!! Who came from behind the desk and were more happy for me then I was that they finally saw me walk after 6 months!!! Bedside manor second to none!!!

Broken humerus show details Broken humerus
by Lisa Vergara on Apr 17th, 2014

Let's just start with outstanding and very humble .He is a wonderful young man with an old soul. No one could never understand how amazing and compasionate a doctor he has been to me. He saved my life. I had a bad accident and broke my arm and shoulder. Went to Methodist Hospital and got told to go see my primary. Which was a joke. As soon as i seen Dr. Donegan he admitted me immmediately when no one else cared. It may sound corney, but he was an angel sent to me.. I've had multiple surgerys in the past and no doctor can compare to Doctor Donegan compasion and kindness. He even called when he couldn't get to the hospital because of the snow and apologized to me. Which i found amazing. There are not enuough words that i can i express to thank him. If there were more doctors like him the world be a better place. Bless your heart. May god look over you and your family always. Lisa Vergara

Amazing Doctor & Staff show details Amazing Doctor & Staff
by Dean A. on Sep 2nd, 2013

I was severely injured in a work related accident and was forced to treat with a local Dr. in Scranton Pa. It was the worst experience I had to deal with. This Dr. failed to diagnosis a severe infection that was traveling up my leg, didn't see several stitches in the wound, gave us wrong and inaccurate information about my injury. I finally persuaded the workman's compensation rep. To allow me to visit Penn Orthopedics where I met Dr. Donegan he was awesome his knowledge and his understanding of what I was going through outstanding. Dr. Donegans staff was also absolutely amazing!! I was hospitalized at Penn for 5 days and had so many drs. checking on my well being and was given Dr. Donegan personal cell phone in case I needed him, need I go on about his care and compassion.. Thanks again Dr. Donegan!!