A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Duke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Duke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Duke, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Duke graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Duke has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plan of Nevada - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Derek A. Duke practice?
Dr. Derek Duke practices Neurological Surgery near Laughlin, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV and Bullhead City, AZ.
See Laughlin Surgeons.