A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Duke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Duke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Duke, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Duke graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Duke has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek A Duke FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Derek A. Duke practice?
- Dr. Derek Duke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Derek Duke practices Neurological Surgery near Laughlin, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV and Las Vegas, NV.
See Laughlin Neurological Surgeons.