Dr. Derek Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Derek Johnson?

February 5th, 2015

I will never see this provider

I will never see this provider. I waited 4 months for an appointment. Once I looked up his address for my appointment it gave the the wrong address. Once I arrived at the wrong address, I was asked to wait for my appointment. It wasn't until 10 minutes later that I was informed this provider is no longer at this address. When I called to try and inform the office I was going to be 15 minutes late, they refused to send the doctor a message. Once I arrived at my appointment approx 17 minutes late, they made me wait another 30 before telling me the Doctor would not be able to see me and the next appointment available was in April. I was not the only other patient that was given the wrong address as well, and they were also turned away. Needless to say I am extremely disappointed. Working in health for a large group practice, this would have never happened.

August 21st, 2012

What a caring doctor!

I lost my doctor after 10 years and had some medical issues going on, and were rejected by other doctors! He was wonderful and totally made me felt at ease!!! Thank dr. Johnson you are a truly caring and compassionate individual!

October 10th, 2017