A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Frederickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Frederickson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Frederickson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Frederickson graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Frederickson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Caritas Norwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Frederickson MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Derek Frederickson practice?
- Dr. Derek Frederickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Derek Frederickson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Norwood, MA.
See Norwood Internists and Norwood Gastroenterologists.