A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Haas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Haas, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Haas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Anthony Haas MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Derek A. Haas practice?
- Dr. Derek Haas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Derek Haas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Irving Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Irving Endocrinologists.