A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Hagen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Hagen, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hagen
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hagen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Hagen, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minor Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagen graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Hagen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek A Hagen DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Derek A. Hagen practice?
- Dr. Derek Hagen has 1 office location.
Dr. Derek Hagen practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Primary Care Doctors.