A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Hagen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Hagen, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hagen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hagen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Hagen, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minor Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagen graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Hagen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek A Hagen DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Derek A. Hagen practice?
- Dr. Derek Hagen has 1 office location.
Dr. Derek Hagen practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.