Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Derek Handzo
Dr. Derek Handzo, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Sterling Heights, MI. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Handzo is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Troy, St. John Hospital & Medical Center and Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center. Dr. Handzo has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Derek Handzo has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. Derek Handzo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling Heights, MI.
Dr. Adam Rourke
Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology
Sterling Heights, MI 0.01 mi9
Dr. John Becker
Sterling Heights, MI 0.01 mi29
Dr. Richard Arden
Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery
Sterling Heights, MI 0.01 mi33