A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Handzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Handzo is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Handzo graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Handzo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Handzo DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Derek Handzo practice?
- Dr. Derek Handzo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Derek Handzo practices Otolaryngology near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Rochester, MI.
See Sterling Heights Otolaryngologists.