A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Hausladen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Hausladen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Hausladen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hausladen graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Hausladen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek A Hausladen MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Derek A. Hausladen practice?
- Dr. Derek Hausladen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Derek Hausladen practices Urology near North Dartmouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA.
See North Dartmouth Urologists.