A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Hill, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hill
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hill Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hill has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek L Hill DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Derek L. Hill practice?
- Dr. Derek Hill has 1 office location.
Dr. Derek Hill practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Sports Medicine near Warren, MI.
See Warren Surgeons and Warren Orthopedic Surgeons.