A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Hill, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hill
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hill has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek L Hill DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Derek L. Hill practice?
- Dr. Derek Hill has 1 office location.
Dr. Derek Hill practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Sports Medicine near Warren, MI.
See Warren Surgeons and Warren Orthopedic Surgeons.