A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Hill, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Direct Anterior Approach Total Hip Replacement
- Hip Replacement
- Hip and Knee Replacement - Fellowship Trained
- Minimally Invasive Hip Arthroscopy
- Minimally Invasive Total Hip Replacement
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hill has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Lyn Hill DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Derek L. Hill practice?
- Dr. Derek Hill has 4 office locations.
Dr. Derek Hill practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Auburn Hills, MI.
See Warren Orthopedic Surgeons and Warren Surgeons.