A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Jue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Jue is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Jue, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jue graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jue has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Jerry Jue MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Derek J. Jue practice?
- Dr. Derek Jue has 1 office location.
Dr. Derek Jue practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Family Physicians.