by Alex Bannon on Feb 9th, 2015

Very good diagnoses. Usually hits the nail right on the head

Feb 5th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Jue for over 5 years. He has taken the time to help me through some tough medical issues and is aware of the different problems women have. My husband and son go to him as well. He is our family doctor.

Diagnosed skin cancer show details Diagnosed skin cancer
by Joan P on Apr 3rd, 2014

Went to see Dr Jue for a skin lesion, he thought it looked suspicious so I was referred to a dermatologist. Saw the PA at the dermatologist's office, the PA brushed it off, I was told it was nothing serious. Went back to see Dr Jue and he decided to remove it. Dr Jue sent it off to the lab, later we found out it was a more serious form of skin cancer. Dr Jue's thorough exam and skill in extracting the lesion saved me. He is a great doctor. Highly recommended.

This is what a doctor should be! show details This is what a doctor should be!
Oct 4th, 2012

A doctor that really listens and treats the problem, the whole person, and not just the symptoms. Dr. Jue is a keeper!

Very Nice show details Very Nice
by Happy Patient on Feb 22nd, 2011

Dr. Jue is very kind and knowledgeable about all diagnosis. Highly recommend

Oct 25th, 2010

Dr. Derek Jue has been my doctor for almost two years and I can say without reservation, that he is one of the most caring and effective medical professionals in the Bay Area. I was impressed that a young doctor with so many responsibilities, would make such an effort to really listen first, evaluate and analyze, and then provide guidance and care with real compassion. It is a trait that is missing in many doctors. He is thorough and assiduous about keeping abreast of current medical developments and research.No matter how full his schedule is, Dr. Jue always takes the time to listen, ensuring that he fully understands my issues or concerns before he prescribes any treatment or referral. He returns my calls promptly and even provides a site similar to the big HMO, that allows him to communicate by email with his patients. I appreciate his dedication and can recommend him with complete confidence.Cassandra P.