Dr. Derek Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Derek Johnson?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Derek Johnson?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 11th, 2012

Worst Allergist in Fairfax

Doctor doesn't listen to you, told me and another patient that our food allergies were "in our heads" He said that because my scratch skin test on my arm didn't react to the same allergen I had an anaphylactic reaction to that I must have just been "really stressed out" He blew me off, didn't listen to my history and never did any blood work as follow up. Worst allergist ever. I had to get an Epi Pen prescription from my primary physician because he wouldn't prescribe me one. I would NEVER take my children to see him and am appalled that he is allowed to work with children with life threatening allergies if this is how he handles patients. My neighbor had the EXACT same experience with him. We've both gone to different doctors since then.

February 28th, 2015