A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Kelly is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Kelly, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kelly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Keith Kelly MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Derek K. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Derek Kelly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Derek Kelly practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Emergency Physicians.