A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Kubota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Kubota, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubota graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Kubota has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Sadao Kubota MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Derek S. Kubota practice?
- Dr. Derek Kubota has 2 office locations.
Dr. Derek Kubota practices Diagnostic Radiology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See Stanford Radiologists.