A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Kuhl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Kuhl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuhl
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kuhl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Kuhl, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhl graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Kuhl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- St. Josephs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Peter Kuhl MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Derek P. Kuhl practice?
- Dr. Derek Kuhl has 1 office location.
Dr. Derek Kuhl practices Ophthalmology near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Ophthalmologists.