Dr. Derek Landan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Derek Landan?

Excellent physician

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

Sincerely Cares

Posted on August 10th, 2016

Progressive GI Doctor, compared to others with the old GI concepts that intestinal flora does not affect your health!

Great DR

Posted on October 31st, 2014

He is the best dr I have ever seen give you all the time that you need to explain to him all of your symptoms

Support staff including phone system lacking

Posted on January 21st, 2014

Dr.Landon takes time for his patients during office visits. Through in answering questions, explaining medications and procedures. Kind and caring. However, his office service is problematic. Left Several messages on answering service recording and never received call back. No live answering service to contact dr. This was during a time of flare up of symptoms, and this patient was left bewildered. Get a new office staff and system to support the care if your patients .

best

Posted on November 27th, 2013

I trust Dr. Landan with my life. He has made a difference in my life with a chronic illness I struggle with.

RN

Posted on October 19th, 2013

Dr Landan the most compassionate wonderful doctor ever!! I am very lucky to know him!

SstaffsStafftSsaff

Posted on October 24th, 2012

This doctor is awesome.....but the woman who is his front office person is horrible and that is an understatement. Bad enough I have to consider if it is worth it to continue with such a great doctor if I have to run the guantlet with her each time - I feel beat up afterward - what a meany to put it nicely.

Staff

Posted on October 9th, 2012

Never encountered such a cruel, abrasive and rude receptionist/office person in my life! Older woman running the front desk and office is insensitive, abrupt and curt! It is terrible you must be greeted by her to get to such a wonderful and caring doctor. Is she is mother? Why else would you keep such an unsociable front staff person.

Willing to listen/learn when it comes to SCI patients!

Posted on April 5th, 2012

Dr. Landan is an AWESOME doctor! I have never met a more caring person in the medical field as Dr. Landan. He will sit and take the time to listen, not rush you through like most other doctors do. To me, that's SO worth it. He is very patient and willing to listen to concerns we have being a patient with a spinal cord injury.KUDOS to you Dr. L!

Posted on January 4th, 2012

Dr. Landan did listen but I waited a minimum of 45 minutes and when I had a procedure (fasting mind you) I waited over 3 hours from the appointed time until the procedure began. The response of both Dr. Landan and the surgi center staff was unconcerned and they actually told me I should have eaten 8 hours before my scheduled time. I would have had go eat at 2 am. Additionally when I called for another appt (why I don't know) the phone was disconnected with no number given. I have no idea where he is now.

DIAGNOSED WHAT OTHERS COULD NOT--SMART!!!

Posted on December 4th, 2011

My doc refered me to 2 diff. GI docs that couldn't figure out how to help me. Then, I was told to go to Mayo Clinic but things kept getting worse . . . and basically, they told me it was all "in my head". FINALLY a friend told me about Dr. Landan. He was able to figure out what the others could not. He did a great job explaining things. Food is a good thing again!

Excellent doctor

Posted on March 5th, 2011

Takes time to listen to what the patient is saying and actually knows what is already in the patients chart without the patient having to tell him everything. Spends as much time as you need and is very knowlegeable and considerate. He is also very up to date on new proceedures.