A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Lauritzen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Lauritzen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lauritzen
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lauritzen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Lauritzen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauritzen graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Lauritzen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Brian Lauritzen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Derek B. Lauritzen practice?
- Dr. Derek Lauritzen has 1 office location.
Dr. Derek Lauritzen practices Ophthalmology near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Ophthalmologists.