A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Lauritzen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Lauritzen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Lauritzen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauritzen graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Lauritzen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Brian Lauritzen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Derek B. Lauritzen practice?
- Dr. Derek Lauritzen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Derek Lauritzen practices Ophthalmology near Templeton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Luis Obispo, CA and Santa Maria, CA.
See Templeton Ophthalmologists.