A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Lejeune:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Lejeune is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Lejeune, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lejeune graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Lejeune has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek James Lejeune MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Derek J. Lejeune practice?
- Dr. Derek Lejeune has 1 office location.
Dr. Derek Lejeune practices Internal Medicine near Allen, TX.
See Allen Internists.