A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Libby graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.More Education & Awards
Dr. Libby has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus
- Barbara Bush Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Libby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Derek Libby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Derek R. Libby practice?
Dr. Derek Libby practices Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Portland, ME.
See Portland Family Physicians and Portland Osteopaths.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Derick Libby, Dr. Derrick Libby, Dr. Dick Libby, Dr. Dirk Libby