A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Libby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Libby graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Libby has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus
- Barbara Bush Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek R Libby DO is a male Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Derek R. Libby practice?
- Dr. Derek Libby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Derek Libby practices Neuromuscular Medicine near Harrison, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, ME.
See Harrison Neurologists.