Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Derek Mcclellan
Dr. Derek Mcclellan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westerville, OH. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Mcclellan is affiliated with Nationwide Children's Hospital, Mount Carmel East Hospital and St Anns Hospital. Dr. Mcclellan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Derek Mcclellan has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Derek Mcclellan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westerville, OH.
Dr. Heather Battles
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Westerville, OH 0 mi10
Dr. Mary-Lynn Niland
Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Westerville, OH 0 mi20
Dr. Joseph Fiala
Westerville, OH 0 mi28