A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Melby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Melby is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Melby, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Melby graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Melby has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Arthur Melby DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Derek A. Melby practice?
- Dr. Derek Melby has 3 office locations.
Dr. Derek Melby practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Rock Hill, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA.
See Rock Hill Family Physicians and Rock Hill Internists.