A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Miles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Miles is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Miles, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Miles graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Miles has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Sunflower Medical Center Cah
- Bolivar Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Miles MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Derek Miles practice?
- Dr. Derek Miles has 4 office locations.
Dr. Derek Miles practices Urology near Cleveland, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Ruleville, MS and Clarksdale, MS.
See Cleveland Urologists.