A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Mitchell, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital - Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mitchell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Derek Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Derek T. Mitchell practice?
Dr. Derek Mitchell practices Anesthesiology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, TX.
See Tyler Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Derick Mitchell, Dr. Derrick Mitchell, Dr. Dick Mitchell, Dr. Dirk Mitchell