A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Mitchell, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Mitchell has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital - Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Gilmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Mitchell MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Derek Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Derek Mitchell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Derek Mitchell practices Anesthesiology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Anesthesiologists.