Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Left in tears. show details Left in tears.
by AMT on May 24th, 2016

Not only did he totally lack any empathy whatsoever. He didn't address 99% of my issues, instead he dimissed me suggesting the ER.

Oct 28th, 2015

Dr Mito is kind, caring and respectful. He is also through and medically competent.. I would recommend him to anyone.

Outstanding Dr. show details Outstanding Dr.
by Anonymous on Oct 23rd, 2014

Dr. Mito is the best doctor I have had. He is very very helpful and a great listener. He goes above and beyond to help his paintents. The staff is also wonderful and very friendly.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Dec 21st, 2011

It is really hard to find a doctor that listens to everything you have to say anymore..You get a quality Dr. in Dr. Mito..Because of insurance reasons I had to leave the clinic, but when I heard they were accepting my insurance there was no second thought about it. I went back to him right away..Nothing bad to say about anyone in this office.

I wouldn't recommend him. show details I wouldn't recommend him.
Oct 17th, 2011

His front desk secretary is rude and makes fun of the patients when they leave. His nurses don't know how to take vitals properly. Mito is condescending when a patient tries to explain a problem. He doesn't allow patients to have a say in treatment. He thinks that a "high" blood sugar is 60. He's eager to put people on medicines they don't need. Mito is always in a hurry. He disregards allergic reactions. Avoid him!