A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Moore is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Moore, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Moore has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Moore MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Derek Moore practice?
- Dr. Derek Moore has 4 office locations.
Dr. Derek Moore practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hoschton, GA.
See Gainesville Surgeons.