A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Moore, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Moore has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Derek Moore practice?
Dr. Derek Moore practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hoschton, GA.
See Gainesville Surgeons.