A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Moore is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Moore, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Moore has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Moore MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Derek Moore practice?
- Dr. Derek Moore has 4 office locations.
Dr. Derek Moore practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hoschton, GA.
See Gainesville Orthopedic Surgeons.