Dr. Derek Murphy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Derek Murphy?

May 10th, 2012

Visit with Dr. Murphy

If you are in search of a doctor that listens, asks questions, lets you asks questions without making you feel rushed, explains things to you, etc. etc. then Dr. Murphy is ideal. I am so incredibly please with my visit to Dr. Murphy. My husband is also a patient of his and has always told me how thorough Dr. Murphy is. I really appreciated the way he took the time to talk with me and treat me like a person and not a number.

April 10th, 2012

quality- listens- gets it right from top to bottom

December 27th, 2011

Poor service

I went to Dr. Murphy for gout. he got mad at me, cussed and left me sorry I ever went to see him. I tried one follow-up appt. and he left to attend to his wife's pregnancy (which was fine)but he left no one to refer me to in his absence - his office just said go to the ER. This was really poor and I never went back!!!

September 20th, 2011

Dr. Murphy is by far the best physician in the state of Indiana! I fell backwards into his practice and have only looked forwards since. He is young, on the ball, thorough, treats you like you are his only patient and his bedside manner is outstanding! You are never given the "bum's rush", even when he is booked our for the entire day! HE will personally call you with results and explain them to you as well! I couldn't imagine having anyone else look after my health and well-being. Not to mention, he is with St. Vincent, which is fantastic! Not just to everyone who walks through their doors; but, as a nurse there, I can tell you, it's a wonderful entity! Dr. Murphy is simply the best and will get to the bottom of any medical issue you have and he is always smiling and polite! That with his knowledge included...total package!

June 15th, 2011

Dr. Murphy is great. For my first visit with him we talked for nearly 60 minutes. He was very detailed in taking my medical history and addressing all of my questions. He is very knowledgeable and easy to communicate with. His nurse is also very friendly. I would recommend Dr. Murphy to anyone who is looking for a primary care physician.

November 24th, 2010

Dr. Murphy is very knowledgeable, kind and really takes his time with me. I never feel rushed. I feel I could talk to him about anything. He, and his staff, are always great on follow-up.I have recommended friends to him who are very happy with his care and our family will continue to give him a top recommendation.

October 24th, 2009

Caring & Detailed

Myself and my wife are seeing Dr. Murphy for almost 2.5 years and we are very satisfied with this care towards his patients and detailed diagnosis. Dr. Murphy is our PCP and woudl refer to any of our friends and family.

August 9th, 2017