Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Derek Muse
Dr. Derek Muse, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Muse is affiliated with St Mark's Hospital, Intermountain Medical Ctr and Teton Valley Hospital & Surgical Center. Dr. Muse has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Derek Muse has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Derek Muse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Linda Brown Trudel
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi15
Dr. Amanda Wirth
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi20
Dr. Brian Drage
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi21