Dr. Derek Muse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Derek Muse?

Highly recommend

Posted on July 15th, 2017

Dr Derek Muse has been my primary care physician for years and he is the best doctor and genuinely cares about his patients and their best health and welfare.

Our Favorite Family Physician

Posted on June 21st, 2017

My husband and I are 65, and we have 6 children. We saw many family physicians before finding Dr. Muse when we were about 39. He has been great for our family. Sometimes it takes time to get an appointment, but for us it has always been well worth it.

Posted on April 29th, 2017

Great Dr.

Great Doctor, great practice

Posted on March 15th, 2017

Dr Muse has been my doctor for 20 years. He is not part of my insurance group, so I'm not covered for him, but I pay out of pocket because I would not want to go to any other doctor.

Great physician.

Posted on March 11th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Muse for over 15 years. I stay with him because he is very caring, very thorough, and clearly spends much of his time keeping up on the latest studies. I have on occasion waited a little longer, but I know that this is because I am not the only one with this opinion. Great physician, knowledgeable and friendly. Highly recommend Dr. Muse.

Best Dr. Ever

Posted on March 6th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Muse for over 10 years. He has always been able to diagnose me correctly and get me the help I need. I have been dealing with an unusual auto immune disease. He figured it out almost immediately and referred me to a very good Rheumatologist. He always listens to me and has the correct answers and does not just give you a pill and send you home.

Dr. Derek Muse

Posted on February 28th, 2017

I have gone to Dr. Muse for over 15 years. He is very knowledgeable and keeps up on my conditions. I recommend him very highly to all my family and friends and associates.

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

My mom first took me to Dr. Muse as a child, because she though he looked like Michael J. Fox. He has been my primary care physician for 35 years. Excellent physician; extremely knowledgable.

Great Doctor!

Posted on January 25th, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Muse for about 15 years and he is always great. He cares about his patients and takes the time to really listen to them.

Excellent Physician

Posted on January 12th, 2017

Dr. Muse has been my primary care doctor for many years. He is always extremely thorough with everything we discuss and he takes the time to explain things to me. He is patient, and kind, and he really values his relationships with his patients. I would recommend him to all my family and friends, and have done so in the past.

Been seeing Dr. Muse for over 20 years, hope he never retires

Posted on January 10th, 2017

All of my family that lives in Utah sees him, He knows our family's genetic health issues and really cares about us. The first time I went he spent over an hour with me (for a regular visit charge), actually took time to know me and my health. He cares!!! We have just moved over 35 miles away and will make the drive to see him no matter what.

Posted on December 21st, 2016

Dr Muse has been my doctor for 23. He is very personable. Has a good bedside manner. He diagnosed a life threatening illness for me.