Dr. Derek Muse MD Patient Reviews

April 29th, 2017
Great Dr.

March 15th, 2017
Great Doctor, great practice
Dr Muse has been my doctor for 20 years. He is not part of my insurance group, so I'm not covered for him, but I pay out of pocket because I would not want to go to any other doctor.

March 11th, 2017
Great physician.
I have been a patient of Dr Muse for over 15 years. I stay with him because he is very caring, very thorough, and clearly spends much of his time keeping up on the latest studies. I have on occasion waited a little longer, but I know that this is because I am not the only one with this opinion. Great physician, knowledgeable and friendly. Highly recommend Dr. Muse.

March 6th, 2017
Best Dr. Ever
I have been seeing Dr. Muse for over 10 years. He has always been able to diagnose me correctly and get me the help I need. I have been dealing with an unusual auto immune disease. He figured it out almost immediately and referred me to a very good Rheumatologist. He always listens to me and has the correct answers and does not just give you a pill and send you home.

February 28th, 2017
Dr. Derek Muse
I have gone to Dr. Muse for over 15 years. He is very knowledgeable and keeps up on my conditions. I recommend him very highly to all my family and friends and associates.

February 2nd, 2017
My mom first took me to Dr. Muse as a child, because she though he looked like Michael J. Fox. He has been my primary care physician for 35 years. Excellent physician; extremely knowledgable.

January 25th, 2017
Great Doctor!
I've been seeing Dr. Muse for about 15 years and he is always great. He cares about his patients and takes the time to really listen to them.

January 12th, 2017
Excellent Physician
Dr. Muse has been my primary care doctor for many years. He is always extremely thorough with everything we discuss and he takes the time to explain things to me. He is patient, and kind, and he really values his relationships with his patients. I would recommend him to all my family and friends, and have done so in the past.

January 10th, 2017
Been seeing Dr. Muse for over 20 years, hope he never retires
All of my family that lives in Utah sees him, He knows our family's genetic health issues and really cares about us. The first time I went he spent over an hour with me (for a regular visit charge), actually took time to know me and my health. He cares!!! We have just moved over 35 miles away and will make the drive to see him no matter what.

December 21st, 2016
Dr Muse has been my doctor for 23. He is very personable. Has a good bedside manner. He diagnosed a life threatening illness for me.

December 20th, 2016
Great doctor
Dr. Muse is intelligent, informative, and a great doctor. I have seen him for years, and many of my family members also have him as their primary care physician.

December 15th, 2016
Best Doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Muse for over 20 years. I just love him. He is always very helpful and understanding. He always takes the time to answer any question or concerns that I have and is never off-putting. Never condescending and treats me with great respect. He knows me and my health issues and I thank him for all that he does for me. I will and do recommend him to all. Thank you Dr. Muse for all the years of great doctoring.