Overall Review

December 5th, 2016
I have only been seeing this doctor for 3 months but see him monthly and he honestly cares about his patience. He doesn't go to work everyday to earn a check. People dream of a job that wakes them too early because they're so excited to get to work and Dr. Muse is living his dream. He is genuinely kind and funny. Great bedside manner.

December 5th, 2016
Dr. Muse has been my doctor for almost twenty years and I've never been dissatisfied with his care and attention in my behalf.

November 30th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr. Muse since 2007. He has helped me with my weight loss. I have lost 40 lbs with his help. He takes time to talk to you and does not make you feel rushed. I'd recommend him to anyone.

November 30th, 2016
Very satified and pleased with Dr. Derek Muse. I've been seeing him for 10 years and always received a thorough and complete examination with full test results. I highly recommend Dr. Muse!

November 25th, 2016
Best Family Practice in Utah!
It took me several years before I found a Dr. who I could trust. Dr. Muse has helped me through a very painful time in my life. He is courteous and knowledgeable! The staff is wonderful and friendly as well.

November 17th, 2016
Dr Muse performs my physical exam each year. He is very thorough and helpful in giving me tips about my health. He often cites recent research regarding the topics that concern me most. His staff is friendly and very responsive. I would highly recommend Dr Muse.

November 16th, 2016
I know that he takes the time I need and that may exceed my appointment time. If I expect that for me, I have to be considerate regarding the fact that he will do the same for all his patients. I appreciate this about him.

November 15th, 2016
Knowledge plus Bedside Manner = Excellent Treatment
I have been a patient of Dr. Muse's since 2008. I found him after going to several physicians for an illness which was not being treated properly. He was the first physician who not only showed empathy, but did not mind the questions I asked (even if I had learned it via the internet!) He was thorough in his exam and explanations of the results and I have stayed with him ever since. I appreciate most his vast knowledge and eagerness to learn more about his field. So many seem to go to school and quit learning. Not Dr. Muse. Though I suffer from chronic issues, this was the first physician who treated my symptoms appropriately so I could have a quality of life. Yes, the wait time can be a little longer than most, but that is because he is providing everyone the time they need to properly treat them and I appreciate that!

November 15th, 2016
Always helped me out

November 13th, 2016
Dr. Muse is an excellent doctor. He has been my family physician for close to 20 years. He is highly knowledgeable and continuously keeps himself current on the latest medical studies and information. He always does a thorough examination and treats me in a highly professional manner and with respect.

August 4th, 2016
I found a great Dr. in Dr. Derek Muse! I am so grateful for the referral from a friend - only way to do it!

December 17th, 2013
Your Ten minutes is up!
The worse doctor you can go to!I went to see this doctor and explained my symptoms and his respond was my 10 minutes is up. Yet , I waited one hour in the waiting room and then one hour in the doctors office! The worse doctor I have had, I would tell you run, run, run and find some one better! If their was a way off rating him with out a star he would not be rated.