A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Nathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Nathan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Nathan MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Derek Nathan practice?
- Dr. Derek Nathan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Derek Nathan practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.