A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Nathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nathan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nathan Learn More
Dr. Nathan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Nathan MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Derek Nathan practice?
- Dr. Derek Nathan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Derek Nathan practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.