A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Norman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Norman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Norman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Norman graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Norman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- OU Medical Center Edmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek L Norman MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Derek L. Norman practice?
- Dr. Derek Norman has 1 office location.
Dr. Derek Norman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Hobart, OK.
See Hobart Internists and Hobart Cardiologists.