A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Norman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Norman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Norman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Norman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Norman graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Norman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- OU Medical Center Edmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek L Norman MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Derek L. Norman practice?
- Dr. Derek Norman has 1 office location.
Dr. Derek Norman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Hobart, OK.
See Hobart Internists and Hobart Cardiologists.