Dr. Derek Purcell MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

January 9th, 2017
Best doctor I have had. Fast, professional and answered all questions completely.
I had a weird issue with a disintegrated ACL that after seeing dozens of doctors, Dr. Purcell was the only one able to diagnose and treat my condition. Being a former college athlete, I've seen a ton of knee specialist and I can confidently say this will be only knee specialist I will ever see again. Great doctor.

August 27th, 2016
Great Doc & Surgeon
He did my shoulder rotator cuff repair and my knee replacement --- he is a true professional and I "have" recommended him to others! He introduced me to water therapy for knee & back rehab and arthritis movement -- this allowed me to exercise as well and that changed my life forever!

January 5th, 2015
Dr. Purcells did a fantastic job repairing my shoulder. I have had various sports related surgeries, and was told many horror stories about shoulder surgeries. After my positive experience with Dr Purcell, I wish I wouldn't have delayed. I recovered faster than expected, and didn't have nearly the issues I had heard of from others who used different surgeons. Great doctor!

May 28th, 2014
life altering!!
Recently I had a knee replacement performed by Dr Derek Purcell of CO Springs. This surgery was completed flawlessly by Dr Purcell, my recovery was issue free (thank you for the recommendations and insistence on physical therapy Dr Purcell). I am 100% pain free four months after surgery and am back at the gym full time!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Best surgeon in Colorado

July 18th, 2012
Knee Surgery
I tore the ligaments from my patella. Dr. Purcell scheduled my diagnostic tests and going over them with me. Within a week I had my surgery and started my recuperation process. He stayed in contact me and monitored my progress. I am totally impressed with the medical attention I received.

November 8th, 2010
I have been a patient of Dr. Purcell's for 10 months. He repaired a ruptured patellar tendon and fractured ankle at the same time. I have been to his office about 7-8 times and have never had to wait more than 10 minutes past my appointment time, and often am seen and on my way out the door AT my appointment time. He and his staff have always treated me extremely well, they are all caring and considerate. While I hope to never see him again in a professional capacity after what I went through, if I ever do need an Orthopedic surgeon again I most certainly will seek him out.