A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Johnson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wilcox Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Sant Johnson DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Derek S. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Derek Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Derek Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Cumberland, PA.
See New Cumberland Surgeons.