A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Santiago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Santiago is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Santiago, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Santiago graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Santiago has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Santiago MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Derek Santiago practice?
- Dr. Derek Santiago has 1 office location.
Dr. Derek Santiago practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Cardiologists.