A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Scott is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Scott, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Spinal Injections
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Scott has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Saint Clare Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek S Scott MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Derek S. Scott practice?
- Dr. Derek Scott has 5 office locations.
Dr. Derek Scott practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Lakewood, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI and Puyallup, WA.
See Lakewood Physiatrists.