Learn more about Dr. Derek Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Scott is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Scott, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Spinal Injections
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Scott has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek S Scott MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Derek S. Scott practice?
- Dr. Derek Scott has 13 office locations.
Dr. Derek Scott practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Lakewood, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Puyallup, WA and Tukwila, WA.
See Lakewood Physiatrists.